Metathione's side effects?
Try a Yahoo search for "side effects" + metathione and see what you acquire.
metathione is a brand of glutathione.
Stop taking your medicine right away and parley to your doctor if you have any of the following side effects. Your prescription may be causing these symptoms which may connote you are allergic to it.
Breathing problems or tightness in your throat or chest
Skin hives, rash, or itchy or swollen skin
Other Side Effects:
You may own the following side effects, but this medicine may also do other side effects. Tell your doctor if you have side effects that you assume are caused by this tablets.
Zinc deficiency be seen surrounded by long term use of a combination product containing Glutathione (1)
Metathione is drug containing alive ingredient fenitrothion. Fenitrothion is a general use pesticide.
Symptoms of Poisoning next to metathione:
- Excessive salivation, sweating, rhinorrhea and tearing.
- Muscle twitching, frailty, tremor, incoordination.
- Headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhea.
- Respiratory depression, tightness in chest, wheezing, productive cough, fluid surrounded by lungs.
- Pin-point pupils, sometimes with blurred or obscurity vision.
- Severe cases: seizure, incontinence, respiratory depression, loss of consciousness.