If i drink 1 litre of vodka a week am i an alcoholic?
if i drink 1 litre of vodka a week.. usually most of it on friday and saturday nights and I don`t know 1 drink each hours of darkness am i an alcoholoic ???
Christ I hope not.....Eeeeek
I am afraid the answer is a yes ..... sorry!
If you can't do without it, later yes.
you could be getting well on the mode to being one
More of a binge drinker I would vote but you maybe enjoy a slight dependency on alcohol if you need to enjoy a drink every night.
If you can't restrain yourself from drinking any alcohol I consider you a alcoholic.
You'r closer to individual teetotal !!
If you can go for two weeks lacking drinking without any through change (irritability, mood swings, depression, etc) after your not an alcoholic.
Try changing one vice for another one... mine is coffee(hehehe)
Yes walk for help soon.
I would read out you're more of a binge drinker. One drink a night during the week doesn't warrant the sign of alcoholic... but drinking a whole lot on the weekends is giving of a binge.
You're an actual alcoholic if you can't stop what you're doing!
Are You An Alcoholic?
Ask yourself the following questions and answer them as honestly as you can.
1. Do you lose time from work due to drinking?
2. Is drinking making your home existence unhappy?
3. Do you drink because you are shy near other people?
4. Is drinking affecting your reputation?
5. Have you ever feel remorse after drinking?
6. Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of drinking?
7. Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when drinking?
8. Does your drinking make you casual of your family's welfare?
9. Has your ambition decreased since drinking?
10. Do you crave a drink at a uncompromising time of day?
11. Do you want a drink the subsequent morning?
12. Does drinking cause you to hold difficulty in sleeping?
13. Has your value decreased since drinking?
14. Is drinking jeopardizing your chore or business?
15. Do you drink to escape from worries or trouble?
16. Do you drink alone?
17. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking?
18. Has your physician ever treated you for drinking?
19. Do you drink to build up your self-confidence?
20. Have you ever be to a hospital or institution on account of drinking?
If you hold answered YES to any one of the questions, within is a definite stipulation that you may be an alcoholic.
If you have answered YES to any two, the likelihood are that you are an alcoholic.
If you have answered YES to three or more, you are patently an alcoholic.
you just admited it yourself :::: solitary on a friday ::!!! and saturday::!!! but every other night of the week ::???
You are an alcoholic if you are dependent on the vodka and you can't shift without it. Have you tried? Try it. If you don't crave it and you purely drink it to relax and have a well brought-up time, then you are not an alcoholic. I know several people who probably drink that much alcohol on the weekends too. They're not alcoholics, simply drunks.
I hope you are not an alcoholic but if you fear you might be, I provoke you to seek abet immediately. There is a total world of problems that alcoholism can bring. Be safe and transport care.
No. It vehicle you are an ALCOHOLIC. See the difference?
well l wouldn`t drink to much of lt and lf your merely doing this once a week then no l can`t see you human being an alcoholic
i should think your liver is similar to a piece of leather now and yes you are
Absolutely not...3 bottles is getting excessive and should be taking a put a bet on seat surrounded by the car...no driving.
Shouldn't the examine be, why do I need to drink a litre of vodka a week ?
what are the reason for this ?
To me someone who hides aft the alcoholic label have no desire to better there lives it's an excuse not to treaty with the TRUE issues in in attendance life !!!
yes you are and you involve to get some lend a hand
yes you better take it flowing, just drink near friends
Yes, but you knew that, its why you asked the sound out. You hoped even one person would articulate no, and that you would have used to prove your self destructive behaviour.
Get help out!
hard to voice. it's not about degree. if you drink compulsively, or find it hard to abstain, you may enjoy a psychological dependency. if you THINK it's a problem, it MIGHT be. If you're ok with your drinking, sunny being yourself, don't verbs about it - convey on. ultimately, you are the only one who can answer that cross-examine
It depends upon whether you absolutely enjoy to drink or not.
you are on the road to human being one
only u can answer that. the problem is not labelling urself as an alcoholic, it's wether you're dependent on alcohol, which even if you be doesn't mean u r a bleak person. we adjectives need sth contained by this horrible world to survive but these things don't help us contained by the end. for me it have ben turning to God & spirituality.
All you need to do is ask God to give a hand you& He will.
If u think u entail help, please contact the AA back it's too late.
If you necessitate it to be able to function later you probably are.
Can you go a week short it? thats the test.