What is the mechanism call that measures pulse and shows the "hill and valleys" display within green?

I need to find an depiction of a display... you usually see the machines next to someone who is within a hospital and stuff...thanks!

Cardiac Monitor.

A heart monitor.

Go here for pictures:

http://images.check out.yahoo.com/search/im...
I think what you're referring to is a hear rate monitor.
cardiac monitor aka EKG

  • Capsicum surrounded by Ayurvedic medicine.?
  • 'Kali Phos' homeopathic prescription - what is it for?
  • Wat are some uses for leeches other afterwards for blood clots?
  • What herbal supplements can I filch to increase my libido?
  • Are in attendance any correct herbal pills out in that that are apposite for quiting smoking?
  • How do i cure a mouthburn?

  • Alternative Medicine

    Copyright (C) 2007-2009 AnQnA.com All Rights reserved.     Contact us