What is the best to remove my fat within my belly.i taken so plentiful dietary supplements but no effect.?
The best way of losing fat/weight is to renovation your lifestyle by -
1. 3 x 30 minutes brisk exercise per week - eg a fast totter
2. Eating 5/6 small "meals" per day - starting next to breakfast (like a king!) and ending no then than 7pm with your concluding meal (eat similar to a pauper here!) Each meal to contain protein. And remember when drinking carbohydrates "white is not right"-they convert to sugar.
3. Drink 2-3 litres of water per year. NOT sodas, coffee etc - water. Your body give you the same signals if it is de-hydrated or hungry! Because your body is largely water-it requirements more of it.
Hope this helps!
umm its call excersie and dieting
Eat healthy and exercise. That's the best instrument.
reduce calorie intake and burn more cals by some form of leisure.
Those diet pills have no effect unless you truly eat right and excersize. Don't you ever read the small print on those poorly designed commercials/bottles?
Aerobic exercise is the single way. You can't spot decrease. That's a myth. If a trainer tells you they can relief you spot reduce, you have need of to run in the other direction.
Dietary supplements are just the answer to fat surrounded by the belly.You need to cut your intake of sugar,brackish and fats to be capable of do something about it.This may be supplemented near regular exercise.The best and most complete exercise in my feelings would be swimming.If you don't know swimming then cycling and/or tennis would do.If you want to do nil of these then run for walks both morning and evening 45 minutes respectively.
Stop taking pills that are not helping. You have no perception what harm they might be doing,
I exercise 4 times a week combining aerobic and freight training. Most of me is lovely and firm but I'm still struggling to lose my 'pot' (I guess having 3 kids didn't facilitate, I should have adopt hehe)
Not helpful I know, only just wanted you to know you're not alone *sigh*
Stress (creates cortisol contained by your system) is what sends the fat to ones belly, so find ways to relax, meditate, do yoga, stay away from toxic ethnic group and drama.
* drink a glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit juiceevery morning to cleanse, comfort break down fats and suppress appetite.
* bee pollen stimulates the metabolism and help to curb appetite. take up to 1 teaspoon day by day.
* brewer's yeast will help drop off various cravings for food and drink.
*include a helping of fresh friut and vegetables contained by your daily diet. intake healthy, as challenging starving yourself, is the knob to having a leaner improved body.
*drink lots of water, fresh friut and vegetable juice and homemade clear soups.
* lastly, it is very momentous to include some form of excercise in your routine. swimming. cycling. 15-20 minutes of brisk walking/ jog. stomach crunches and sqatting excersises are beneficial.
all the best!
try out some types of Yoga.