Suffer from vertigo is in that a apt fluent remedy out nearby?
Homeopathy for Vertigo :-
Vertigo is a symptom, not a disease. The term vertigo refers to the sensation of spinning or whirling that occur as a result of a disturbance in harmonize (equilibrium). It also may be used to describe feelings of dizziness, lightheadedness, wooziness, and unsteadiness. The sensation of movement is called subjective vertigo and the perception of movement surrounded by surrounding objects is called aspiration vertigo.
Vertigo usually occurs as a result of a disorder within the vestibular system (i.e., structures of the inner ear, the vestibular nerve, brainstem, and cerebellum). The vestibular system is responsible for integrating sensory stimuli and movement and for keeping objects surrounded by visual focus as the body moves.
Homeopathic Treatment & Medicines for Vertigo
This remedy suits especially the vertigo of the aged and that arising from excesses an adjectives over use of tobacco. Also that form due to cerebral anaemia. There is a sensation when the human being looks steadily at an object as if turning surrounded by a circle. Vertigo on rising up or going down stairs, with great debility and inclination to sleep. There is a numb awareness in the brain as if stupefied , worse turning over within bed.
#Ambra grisea [Ambr]
Is especially useful surrounded by nervous vertigo surrounded by old individuals.
Is also suitable for old family who suffer from chronic congestive vertigo.
#Ferrum metallicum. [Ferr]
This remedy suits anaemic vertigo, which is worse when suddenly rising from a sitting or lying position. It comes on when going down hill or on crossing wet, even though the water be smooth.
Has a vertigo worse when looking at running hose down.
The vertigo of Aconite is hyperaemic or auditory. It is worse on raising the organizer or rising from a recumbent position.
Has its principal action on the solar plexus, and vertigo which is connected near digestive troubles suites this remedy, and it develops into the neurasthenic type with occipital headache and lumbo-sacral irritation. There is a flushed obverse and hot head, worse sitting up and riding within a carriage; it is also worse after ingestion.
Has a gastric vertigo with nausea and disposition to lightheaded,worse on rising from a recumbent position and on motion.
Has a gastric vertigo associated with frailty or anaemia. Also vertigo from debility, looses of fluids, etc.
Nux vomica and Pulsatilla may be needed in gastric vertigo.
Phosphorous, say Dr. William Boericke, "displays great curative powers in every likely case of vertigo, especially within nervous vertigo when cause by nervous debility, sexual misuse, occurring in the morning near an empty stomach, beside fainting and trembling."
#Rhus toxicodendron. [Rhus-t]
This remedy suits vertigo, especially surrounded by old culture, which comes on as soon as the patient rises from a sitting position. It is associated near heavy limb is probably caused by senile change in the brain.
Is suitable to vertigo preceding paralysis. There is a development to fall forward or sideways; at hand is a great anxiety and weakness surrounded by the head. It corresponds, that`s why, to the vertigo and weakness contained by the head. It corresponds, and so to the vertigo of organic brain diseases.
#Argentum nitricum. [Arg-n]
Vertigo, next to debility and trembling, is curable by this remedy when there is much mental confusion and a sense of expansion. It seem as if houses would fall on him when he is walking through the street. It also suits vertigo from diseases of the brain and eyes.
#Natrum salicylicum. [Nat-sal]
This remedy is especially adjectives in auditory effrontery vertigo, and other remedies for this condition are Chininum sulphuricum, Gelsemium and Causticum.
Has a purely nervous vertigo, especially on closing the eyes; it is accompany with nausea and is greatly intensified by commotion or motion.
Take the remedy which is similar to your symptoms.
No side effects or complications if taken as directed, please do not exceed the given dosage and under any circumstances do not try to mix any remedies and avoid Chocolates, Mints, Coffee, Red Meat, Alcoholic and Carbonated drinks, Spicy Rich Food while taking any Homeopathic remedies, and hold on to the medicines away from direct sunlight, warmness strong smells and perfumes and do not store them contained by the fridge.
Curing without any side effects or Complications Thats the Beauty of Homeopathic Medicine (Cures Par Excellence)
Take Care and God Bless !
* Soak 2 tbsp wheat crumb, 1 tsp poppy seeds (khus-khus), 8 almonds,8 marine melon seeds and be paid a paste. Heat 1 tsp ghee fry 2 cloves contained by this add to the soft mass mix with milk and drink everyday for a week.
* Soak 1 tsp of alma (gooseberry) powder along near 1 tsp coriander seeds. Leave over darkness. Strain and add 1/2 tsp sugar and drink.
* Steep 1 teaspoon respectively dried amla powder(Indian gooseberry) and coriander seeds surrounded by water overnight. Strain and drink subsequent morning. To improve the flavour, sugar can be added. Repeat for a few days.
* Heat 2 tablespoon sesame grease. Mix in 1/2 teaspoon respectively finely powdered cardamom and cinnamon. Apply on head.
* Mix 7 to 8 almonds near 7 to 8 kernels of pumpkin (kaddu) seed, 1 teaspoon poppy seeds (Khuskhus) and 3 tablesoons wheat. Soak contained by water overnight. Next morning, remove the outer skin of the almonds and grind together into a fine soft mass. Heat separately 2 teaspoons clarified butter (ghee) and fry 1/2 teaspoon cloves (laung). Add the paste to it along beside some milk and boil the whole mixture. Sweeten beside sugar and drink every day for a few days.
* Sweeten next to sugar and drink every day for a few days for vertigo nouns.
* Soak 1 teaspoon of gooseberry powder along with 1 teaspoon coriander seed. Leave over night. Strain and make a payment teaspoon sugar and drink.
Check with a vigour food store to see if anything herbal might help; also ask them if they enjoy anything homeopathic for vertigo. Homeopathic medicine is a colloquial alternative, & the ones I've tried have worked for me.
i be a caregiver for a person who suffered from Vertigo. There weren't any meds that help, except to lower your fat intake. You can do exercises that may back to get your stability right before starting out.
1. When wake from sleep. Set up slowly and turn your head from side to side.
2. While still setting on the bed,place foot on the floor. Breath in..hold..bring your guide to your knees...exhale. Come up and repeat 5 times. Breath in afterwards stand. The extra oxygen in your brain will stimulate the areas around your ears, giving them a tighter hold. Throughout out the year. Walk swinging your arms up and down while looking side to side.
Those helped my being tremendously.
You may already be doing those, from therapy...but it will relieve
Try A Yahoo search for vertigo + "inbred remedies".
More Questions & Answers...