Organic remedy for exema?
I own developed this in myears its so itchy the dr. gave me cream at it keep it at bay but want to cure it.
Answer: The symptoms can be relieved topically, but a cure has to come from in.
1. Add brown rice and millet to your diet.
2. Avoid dairy products, sugar, white flour, fats, fried foods and processed foods.
3. Try a gluten-free diet for six weeks, then add on gluten-containing foods back to your diet one at a time, and see if the condition changes. A binding gluten-free diet often controls all forms of dermatitis, including eczema.
4. Do not put away foods containing raw eggs, or eggs with undercooked (runny) yolks, which contain a protein that prevents digestion of biotin, essential for skin and scalp disorders.
5. Keep the colon clean. Eat at least two servings of fresh fibrous vegetables (carrots, celery, cauliflower) daily..
I have hear of people getting a lot of nouns by cutting out all dairy products. It might be worth a try for a few weeks. I would also clear sure that when you bathe, soap or shampoo is not getting rinsed all the approach from your ears.
Try this website for alternative medicine trials for exzema
I answered this question just finishing week for someone else on here, but you obviously didn't see it. As stated before, I have exzema for 40 years & nothing seemed to facilitate, until a couple of weeks ago when I heard that the inside of a banana peel rubbed on the nouns would help. Somewhat skeptical, I tried it & it worked. My exzema on my hands be cleared up within a week. Hope this will work for you Coconut oil is excellent for eczema! Here's an article that tell you more: http://www.healthy-living-for-moms.com/b... .
Hope that helps!
Oatmeal! Any oatmeal. Rub on area, it have worked for me for years.